Friday Five: Workout Music Favorites!

I don't know about y'all but I can NOT stand a serious workout without some pumpin tunes. Right now there are about 5 jams that I keep on constant repeat at the gym these days... and by constant repeat I mean I have them on a LOOP and I listen to like NOTHING else! Obs you know my girl Beyonce is dominating. As if it would be any other way.

1. Beyonce- Get Me Bodied


2. Beyonce & Alicia Keys- Put it in a Love Song


3. Katy Perry- Last Friday Night (T.G. I. F.)


4. Adam Lambert- Fever (BEST. SONG. EVER.)


5. Ke$ha- We R Who We R


So, what songs have you busting a move on the treadmill at the gym?

(Side note: Am I the only one who dances around the house to Beyonce c-o-n-s-t-a-n-t-l-y and pretends I'm in a music video? Yes? Bueller?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Friday Five: Workout Music Favorites! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news