November Goals

I decided that I need a clean slate month. I need to re-energize my real-job hunt, my weight loss, my house-decorating, my blogging... My general outlook on life. So... I've come up with 10 (hopefully realistic) goals! I'll check in each Wednesday to hold myself accountable. 

Soooo... without further adieu: 

NOVEMBER GOALS 

1: Go to the gym- EVERY. SINGLE. DAY
(I mean... It's only 30 days. I can find at least 45 minutes every day to go, right!?)

2: Only eat out 2x a week- 1 lunch out (Hi, Subway!) and 1 dinner or breakfast. 
(I'm already fairly good at this, but when PB is home we have a tendency to have coffee out, then lunch, then dinner and it adds up.)

3: Lose 10 pounds. 
(This goes hand & hand with my first two. I've officially cancelled Weight Watchers but I've created a chart to keep at home. Weigh in days are now Friday mornings!) 

4: Create a house cleaning schedule. 
(I usually try to clean the entire house on Fridays but I think it would work better to have a schedule where I do certain things on certain days. I'm creating a spreadsheet for this as we speak!)

5: Get the Entrance way/stairwell repainted with the white gloss.
(This is on the agenda for this weekend! Turns out matt = dirt magnet.)

6: Purchase bed & linens for our 2nd bedroom.
(Mama's coming in December so we need to get on this! I see an Ikea trip in our immediate future!)

7: Order drapes for the living room & a curtain for the kitchen window.
(Oh hi, Pottery Barn.)

8: Get Normie groomed. 
(We learned our lesson trying to wash & dry him ourselves this weekend!)

9: Get in my 5 servings of fruit & veggies every SINGLE day.
(This is going on a little chart that I can check off when I have each one!)

10: Literally blanket ALL law firms in the UK with my resume. 
(This includes having someone help me write a stellar cover letter. I'm currently doing this now, but I think I need to revamp the cover letter and to try to meet more lawyers. NETWORKING is going to become my middle name!)

Now, YOU tell me- What are your November goals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save November Goals on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news