I'm BAAAAACCKKKKK!!!!

So as of 4:55PM tonight I am DONE with the Bar Exam. 
Now... that's not to say that I will not be taking it again in February, but here's hoping I surprise myself!

To get back into the swing of blogging let's do a little round of Bar Prep in NUMBERS!

10: Approximate number of lbs I've gained since graduation (Don't I WISH I were kidding. Operation Weight Watchers is back in FULL force tomorrow. We can't have any of THIS 10 lbs stuck to my thighs one day longer.)

9: Number of times I almost starting hyperventilating today.

8: Number of times I literally forgot & remembered the definition of larceny in any 15 minute stretch yesterday.

7: Number of times Humphrey brought Madre into my room last night and this morning to put him on my bed (and yes. he has steps. and yes. I have arms with which to pick him up.)

6: Number of times I woke up last night trying to remember the elements of a valid trust. (Unfortunately, it was the one thing I could NOT remember when I got to the, um, trust question. Typical.)

5: Number of hours of sleep I've been averaging since July1st... (Subtract 2.)

4: Number of degrees the room was for the Bar... (Literally. FREEZER.)

3: Number of Ivy-leaguers taking the Bar exam near me... (Smart bitches.)

2: Number of lattes I've been averaging per day from Starbucks (Please see #10.)

1: NUMBER OF BAR EXAMS THAT I HAVE COMPLETED!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save I'm BAAAAACCKKKKK!!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news