Pink and Green Thursday: A Little of This and That

(via Trishy)

Wow, how is it Thursday already? Not that I'm complaining, but this week has just moved so fast! I'm pretty happy about it, actually! Tomorrow starts a long weekend and I'm so looking forward to that!

(Photo here)

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, y'all!

If you're new to this blog party, it's real simple- find some pink and green favorites, share them with us, and link up over at Trishy's!

****

Before we get started with the fun I must tell you all an exciting little story. As you know, I'm fairly new to twitter, but I have become hooked very quickly!

Well, Ooh La Frou Frou, The Simply Luxurious Life and I decided to have our own little twitter girls' night on Tuesday while watching the new Rachel Zoe Project. Do you all know Rachel's assistant, Brad?

(Photos here)

He tweets during the new RZ episode every Tuesday. I decided to tweet him about a scene of he and Rachel shopping in Milan and guess what?? He responded! To me! I was so excited, it just made our twitter girls' night complete!

The twitter love that happened:


Me: @mrbradgoreski I love when you and Rachel shop together!!
Brad: @JulieLeah nothing beats a shopping trip with @rzrachelzoe. I love her so much!

 So exciting! My friend Lauren said that it was one degree of separation!

Anyway, just thought I would share :) Pretty fabulous, right? Perfect way to start this pink and green celebration!

~~~~~~~~~~

This week I'm loving these Pink and Green beauties.....

1. Pretty in pink wedding shoes






(Photos here)

 *****

2. Lovely Miss Dior Cherie photos








(Photos here)

*****

3. Yummy pink mojitos!


Raspberry Mojito

Ingredients:
2 oz rum
.5 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
6-8 fresh mint leaves
2 lime wedges
1/2 tsp sugar
club soda

Directions:
Add sugar, mint leaves, lime wedges and a splash of club soda to a tall glass.
Muddle until sugar is dissolved. Add ice to glass.
Add rum and Chambord. Stir to mix.
Top with a splash of soda.

(Recipe here)

*****

4. Let's kick up our heels in these lovely spaces








(Photos here)

*****

5. Have you Mad Men-ed yourself?



Click here! It's so fun!

*****

6. I know you've seen them, but I swoon over this ultimate Pink and Green wedding ensemble every time.




(Photos here)

*****

7. Beautiful pink and green inspired fall photos




(Photos here and here)

~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, everyone!

Sending you wonderful thoughts and love today!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: John Mayer
Song: Gravity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: A Little of This and That on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news