Weekend in NUMBERS!

10: Approximate number of times PB hit the tennis ball over the fence at the tennis courts. (Clearly he does not know how to return a ball to save his life.)

9: Number of time PB had to re-hang one picture before I was convinced it was evenly spaced & straight. (You can't say I don't have an impeccable attention to detail.)

8: Number of pictures I took of my fuzzy babies on Saturday (multiply by 300.)

7: Number of different types of jeans I tried on on Sunday. (I HATE YOU DENIM.)

6: Number of slices of pizza I inhaled Saturday night. (PB is a BAD, BAD, BAD influence.)

5: Number of cheesy breadsticks eaten with said pizza. (Weight Watcher gods are rolling in their graves.)

4: Number of positions I applied to at The Four Seasons London & The Four Seasons Hampshire. (I'm fixin to start me a twitter campaign for them to hire me! HIRE ME! I LOVE YOU! HIRE ME!) (Um. I mean... I kind of would like to work at both/either/both.)

3: Number of Dr. Pepper Zeros imbibed on Sunday night (Hater's don't hate! That stuff is like CRACK.) (Not that I've tried crack.) (Cause I haven't.) (Four Seasons Recruiters, I promise. I haven't.) (HIREME!)

2: Number of time I cursed Whole Foods London for NOT carrying Kashi. (Multiply by 24023942)

1: Number of episodes of the NEW SEASON of Downton Abbey watched! (Y'all may have... well, like everything over there in the US, but we? WE have Downton Abbey.) (And I'm going to rub it in a few more times.) (And it was fantastic.) (And yes, you should be jealous.)

What did YOUR weekend look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weekend in NUMBERS! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news