Bad, Bad blogger.

Y'all.

I have become the biggest deadbeat blogger!!!

There are a few reasons for this. First, PB's internet and my computer do NOT get along. I tried 3 times last week to upload more pictures and blog post and after waiting 1 1/2 hours each time (NO. I am NOT exaggerating) for the pictures to upload I gave up. Second, we have been SO busy. With purchasing a house, figuring out furniture, paint colors, budget stuff, wedding stuff, and then trying to actually spend time together we have had literally NO free time. Plus I kind of think y'all find my posts on Tea Rooms and british-touristy thing boring. To be honest I don't really have much to blog about other than that!

I'm on a kick where there is almost nothing that I'm jonsin' for materialistically, nothing really I'm feeling all rant-y about, nothing really exciting going on to share...

Y'ALL!!! I AM BORING!

So with my excuses given, I'll shut up and leave you with some pictures... This is what we've been up to lately. Tomorrow I'll share a recipe I came up with for a pear and brie tart. So simple and delicious! GIVE ME UPDATES PEOPLE! I'm going to try to catch up on blogs this week!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Bad, Bad blogger. on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news