Girls, just wanna have fu-uuuun!!

So last night I met up with some of my favorite bloggers for cocktails. Black Lab & Lilly, Pink Maple and KAG were all DELIGHTFUL! We had great cocktails at Marliave and spent some cals on a little welsh rarebit (which was delish). It was a blast! I honestly feel like I have known them forever.

*SO CUTE! PM on the left, BL&L on the right*


*KAG & Me*
(In my defense my dress was tulip shaped and when I sat down it bubbled up. Turns out its not so flattering sitting. Don't judge me people.)

I really had a great time and can't wait until we meet up again!
Thanks girls!

Tomorrow: Review of the Connaught's Tea Room in London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Girls, just wanna have fu-uuuun!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news