Weekend Recap in Photos

Went to Virginia Beach, VA for a family friends' wedding.
Got to see my adorable niece - she's getting so big! Look at those cheeks!
View from our hotel room.
Lots of beach time during the day.
Beach wedding - loved the decorations.
Groom waiting for his bride.
Here comes the bride!
Bridesmaids in turquoise and bare feet - orange bouquets.
"I do!"
Unity sand - into an hourglass.
"I now pronounce you man and wife!"
Beachy centerpieces.
Orange flowers created lots of color!
Loved this cupcake tower - flavors were coconut and mint chocolate. Delicious!
Favors... at first we couldn't figure out what it was...magnet? paper weight?
Other favors included sand and shell filled candles.
Me and my fiance... my RTR dress, lol.
 Starfish favor was... bottle opener! Winning! Already in my beach bag.
I had the crab cakes - delicious!
One of our friend's daughters was ready for bed - so she decided to
just plop down on floor and go to sleep. So cute.

Not really sure what's going on here...except that my Spanx makes
my butt look like a rap star's girlfriend's booty...
Lots of dancing - yes that would be napkins on their heads. Kind of a tradition...long story. :)
Sunday night Bradley and I were still in town and a lot of folks had left.
So we went on a mini-date and had dinner on the water. It was so nice and relaxing.
Bradley. I love that five years later I still look at him and think "Damn, he's hot!". :)
Me.
Got back to Charleston (7 hr drive!) Monday evening - picked up Willow
from Pooch Palace where we board him - the dogs play all day long there.
Needless to say, Willow went right to bed when we got home...he snored all night. :)

THE END. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weekend Recap in Photos on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news