Quick Blog Sale!

I am trying to pack the last of my things from Madre's and I have some clothes that no longer fit! I'm going to list them as I find them, so here is the first batch.


JCrew Watermelon Colored Wool Jacket
*SOLD*
Size 14 (runs a tad big)
Only worn once to Martha Stewart show!
$45 o.b.o




Vineyard Vines Patchwork Madras Halter dress
Size 16 (would fit a busty 14)
Never worn- VV tag still on! (Although price tag was removed)
$75 o.b.o




Vineyard Vines Pineapple Print Halter dress
Size 16 (would probably fit a regular 14)
Worn twice
$45 o.b.o




If you're interested email me at beantownprepster@gmail.com. You can paypal me and I'll either send these tomorrow or have my Madre post them to you after I head back to London on Wednesday! 

I'm eager to get these sold so bargain away! Also, these would make EXCELLENT birthday or christmas presents for any curvy ladies in your life :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Quick Blog Sale! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news