Treats for Pink Julep's Kitchen!!!

Mr. Julep and I did some shopping over the weekend and we picked a few treats for the kitchen! If you've been reading either my blog or my tweets, you've probably noticed that I've recently become very interested in cooking and have been whippin up a storm making everything from stew to muffins to breads to steaks and I've been really enjoying it! Hubby hasn't complained at all - in fact, I'm pretty sure he's gained 5 or 10 lbs! hee hee

I was delighted when hubby suggested we pick up this baby - the original Crock Pot! I love it!!! I made the most delicious beef stew yesterday!

I've also had my eye on the Cath Kidston recipe organizer for a while, but vowed not to waste the money on it until I was serious about using it to keep good recipes... well, it's gotten serious and I finally picked one up on Saturday! It's so pretty!!!





I love that it has conversion tables and tabs. And if I print something off the internet, I just need to hole punch it and pop it in! It also includes perforated shopping lists and pockets for recipe cards!








I couldn't resist this beautiful cookbook! It has recipes from around the world and I'm pretty excited about trying some of them this week!


I'm super determined to go from being the girl who cooked the same 5 things every week to the lady with a vast repertoire of recipes at her fingertips! I could also stand to eat better than I used to and honestly, since I've started cooking from scratch, I feel better, have more energy and I've lost 4 pounds!!! YAY!!!
What are your favorite cookbooks?
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Treats for Pink Julep's Kitchen!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news