Finally... It's Over!



I finally finished Candace Bushnell's One Fifth Avenue - it was very slow moving to say the least. I think this book is clearly geared toward a specific audience, I'm just not sure which one. I have read all her other books and most of her other novels are MUCH MUCH better than this one! I guess you could say I'm disappointed! But it wasn't awful and I'm probably a little jaded - if you've never lived in New York before, it definitely gives a good insight into how New Yorkers are and how the society folk of 5th Avenue operate - I have seen it time and time again, so it's no longer interesting to me.


I'm now wizzing through Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - so far so good! Trying to finish it before the movie opens here!!! Doesn't seem like it will be too hard. It's a quick and fun read thusfar and I can't wait to find out what happens and then go see the movie!!! YAY!!!


In other news, I wanted to share with you my new lunch box! I just got it and I'm totally in love with it! It's chic and red with hot pink handles! It's insulated and by using this and loads of gladware, I'm reducing my carbon footprint! Yay Green!
I mean, not bad for a lunch box, right? They make these things so darn cute these days! I've come a long way since my 3rd Grade Muppets in Space lunch box and thermos set! hee hee

Hope you all had a Happy Monday!!!


xoxo,

Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Finally... It's Over! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news