So you know that scene in the Proposal...


When Sandra Bullock get in bed and smoothes her hair like 500 times before going to sleep? And when she moves she straightens and re-smoothes? Yeah. That was me... All. Night. Long.

I straightened my hair before I went to bed and LITERALLY I kept smoothing and straightening it every time I would move or shift. I cracked myself up! (and yes, I awoke with perfect, shiny, STRAIGHT hair!)

Anyway- I'm at the airport. NO UPGRADE! BOOHISS BRITISH AIRWAYS! So I'm relegated to World Traveller Plus. Could be worse, I suppose.

Have a good rest of the week! Check back for updates from across the pond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save So you know that scene in the Proposal... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news