Week in Review: New Happenings




**
 (Images via 1, 2; button designed by me, button image found via pinterest)

Welcome, Friday, so nice to see you again!

I hope you all have had a fantastic week and you're gearing up for a weekend full of all the things you love. As you know, I usually devote my Friday post to doing a review of the week that's just passed and the things that brought me incredible happiness and inspiration. I've decided to streamline my Friday review and focus on a top five. I like lists. You like lists. It's a match made in heaven.

***

Favorites February 7-February 11


**


**


**

Shopping Find: Inslee Haynes Design

**

Random lovely: New York Fashion Week kicked off yesterday!
(Image via)

(All image sources are linked)

****

Another feature that I'm adding to Friday posts is a blog of the week, well, actually a blog of the next week. It's very simple- I will announce my pick in Friday's post and display their button on my sidebar for the next week. I love getting the word out about blogs I love, and I think this is a great way to do just that!

Without further adieu this week's pick is Annemarie from Brunch at Saks!


****

Happy Friday, sweet friends!

Cheers to blog friendships, happy things, and 5 o'clock!

Glee Cast- "Pretty Young Thing"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Week in Review: New Happenings on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news