I've got a fever...and the only prescription is more Nautical..

So, I've always been a big fan of nautical fashion... how could I not be living in Charleston?

But lately, nautical is really becoming a growing trend on a lot of my fave shopping websites -- and I.can't.stop.buying...

Some of my recent purchases - all very reasonably priced and bargain finds, mind you... Loving anything navy striped or 'anchored' these days...

And then of course...to make matters worse, RueLaLa had a sale today from Sperry Top Sider, and I just couldn't pass up these adorable wedges...they are just too cute! And oh, so very nautical...sigh.

I may have a 'nautical' problem... :-/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save I've got a fever...and the only prescription is more Nautical.. on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news