Dear brand-new hot pink sports bra,


While you are ridiculously cute and I love that you are neon and can be seen from space, was it really necessary for you to dye my workout top, long sleeve shirt and my BODY neon pink? I mean REALLY. Have some courtesy.

I know it's hard to imagine that one might sweat in one's sports bra/workout wear, but it DOES happen and you should have been prepared and in control of all of your faculties. I'd appreciate it if you'd kindly refrain from doing that again. As punishment you'll be getting a long sentence in a very hot washer. Maybe next time you'll think twice before scarring 2 shirts and MY BODY!

XOXOXO

BP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Dear brand-new hot pink sports bra, on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news