Dresses, Dresses and more dresses!

I was browsing Nordstrom online yesterday after getting their email about cardigans (Which I discovered, while cleaning and organizing my closet yesterday, that I have practically none of... save for a black JCrew Jackie cardy with a big gaping hole in the right shoulder which is now residing in a trash can) and came across this line of dresses. I'd never heard of Taylor Dresses before but they are RIGHT up my alley! There price point is excellent and would not break the bank! I don't know how they fit, or how well they are made, but hopefully one day soon I'll be able to report back. Here are a few of my favorites:

*I'm SERIOUSLY considering snatching this little red number up for Valentine's Day! How CUTE is it?!*







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Dresses, Dresses and more dresses! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news