Weight Watcher Recap & Randomness

Had a GREAT week at Weight Watchers! Lost 1.6 pounds this week. I worked out Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. VERY proud of myself. On Wednesday I could barely walk. I have NEVER been so sore in my life. I blame the "quick" squats Boola made me do Thursday. I could barely get up the stairs at home! It was miserable.

Last night I had big plans to go Lauren Conrad's book signing at the Pru. I got there at around 5:15ish and planned on buying her book and then getting a few more goodies for Valentine's Day before getting in line for the 7PM signing. Apparently everybody and their brother (and sister) decided they HAD to meet LC. The line was RIDICULOUS at 5:30. There was absolutely no way I was going to stand in line for an hour and a half and then lord knows how much longer before I got to her! Love me some LC but not that much. I aborted, went home, cooked dinner and played Super Mario Bros while watching TV. I'm addicted. I seriously need someone to take the DS away from me.

On tap for the rest of the weekend? Work until 11 tonight and TRY to get caught on the mountain of work I've been neglecting. Gym tomorrow morning, work until 2 and then TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES! I was going to wait but we found a MUCH cheaper version of the expensive designer dress I've fallen in love with so we've decided to go ahead and go try it on.

Speaking of dresses... The little red number came in the mail yesterday from Nordstrom. It made me laugh. When I looked at the picture of the model, it was lose around her hips... But around mine? Snug as a bug in a rug. Apparently this is what happens when you put ginormous hips in a straight dress. I love it anyway! Makes me feel like a fat version of Kim Kardashian (aka my obsession.) Countdown to Valentines weekend in London: T-4 days and counting!



What are y'all up to this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weight Watcher Recap & Randomness on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news