Fall Must-Haves...

Last night I came home to the new J.Crew catalogue. I've been running hot and cold with J.Crew for a few reasons, but I must admit I'm loving the new fall stuff! Specifically there are 5 items that I might just not be able to live without!

1. Dream Draped V Sweater- I hadn't noticed this sweater before and I absolutely LOVE it! I could definitely rock this in black or heather cobblestone. Annddd it's on sale!



2. Camden Suede Brogues: The entire time I was in London girls everywhere have been rocking these shoes with pleated, cuffed trousers. I fell in love with them! I literally said to PB 2 days before I left how much I really loved the look and needed a pair of suede oxfords... and then 2 weeks later they pop up in the J.Crew catalogue! These are a BP must have.


3. Crystal Parade Necklace: My wedding dress is strapless and so I've been toying with the idea of wearing a chunky necklace with it. When I saw this I fell in LOVE! Not only could I wear it with my wedding dress, but I think it would look fabulous for a night out on the town! I think this might be my first fall purchase.



4. Silk Taffeta Nanine Dress in Spiced Wine. All I'm sayin' is that I must wear this to my bachelorette night in NYC in Oct with THESE heels. I must. Non-negotiable.



5. Calf hair belt- This summer I got really into wearing my black pencil skirt and my fitted black cardigan with a fun belt around the middle... Think Michelle Obama. I usually use a gold skinny belt I purchased from J.Crew but I've been jonesin' for a little leopard print. This is perfect! It would look totally cute! Maybe I'd even need to get a matching pair of flats... I mean... belt and shoes can match, right?


What are your fall must-haves?

Now... To apply for J.Crew card or not... That is the question. This could be trouble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Fall Must-Haves... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news