Girl You Better Work it Out!



So I did a bit of online reading today - apparently Kim Kardashian skipped the superbowl to film her very own workout video geared towards curvier girls. I think that's great!

I also read about some celebrity workouts and it seems that I've been a bit of a slacker if I want to look like a moviestar! These chicas are working out nearly 7 days a week... I'm lucky if I get to the gym twice or three times a week. They are also pulling 1 to 2 1/2 hour shifts - I usually leave after 45 minutes to an hour.

I'm usually tired after work, but after also reading about Jennifer Aniston I have seen the error of my ways. While she was filming Marley & Me, which required reporting to the set at 5:30 am, she did her yoga every morning at 4am! WHOA! That's dedication! Most films shoot for 15 hours a day and she was draggin her skinny little malnourished ass outta bed at 4am! If she can do that, surely I can make it an hour or two every day after my 8 1/2 hours of working a desk job! So it's on - I'm steppin it up a notch! I'm losing weight, but I've finally learned that it is NOT unladylike to sweat and go to the gym (somewhere along the way this was beaten into my brain by someone - pretty ladies are naturally skinny or just don't eat - a lady never sweats! bla bla bla). I'm going to do my best to become WORKOUT OBSESSED - and also diet obsessed, which I already am!

Just check out these fab ladies lookin sporty!

And here's some inspiration - Hillary Duff a couple of months ago coming out of her workout session...
And more recently... is it me, or is sistah lookin good? Her arms are more toned and she looks lean and beautiful!


Who knew Cindy Crawford had to work for that smokin body??? I always thought she was born that way!


And Jessica Beal has certainly come a long way from her flabbier 7th Heaven days!

Even Sally Field used to employ Arnold Swartzeneger as her personal trainer back in the old days and she's tiny! Now we know why...


I'm seeing results and feel like I'm getting closer and closer to that ultimate experience. Some day, I will walk into a room and no one will speak to me - everyone will hate me immediately. They'll all gasp and whisper to each other, "I HATE THAT SKINNY BITCH!" and the best part is that they'll be talking about ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I've got a long way to go...
If anyone has a trick for firming up waddly arms and backs, please comment and share!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Girl You Better Work it Out! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news