Nutrisystem Review: Week in PICTURES!

I'm a day late in uploading these but yesterday was a super busy day in BP land. We had to exchange my rehearsal dress for a different size and then we were on the hunt for Mama a jacket for the wedding. Turns out we found her a brand new dress! I also ended up with the BEST anniversary present from PB (our anniversary is next week.)

I didn't take pictures of every meal, every day. I sometimes was so hungry that I'd forget to snap before devouring my meal! I cheated this week and had 3 glasses of wine on Wednesday night with some law school buddies followed by dinner consisting of small fries and 4 pc mcnuggets from McDs. Whoops.

Here are a selection of meal snaps from the week! 

Breakfasts: The french toast at the top was decent, the peanut butter bar in the 2nd picture was DISGUSTING, loved the breakfast burrito (I added the salsa), and the oatmeal was tasty and filling. So far my favorite breakfasts have been the muffins (will take a pic for next week), burritos and the omelets.





Lunches: The lunch bars are actually DELICIOUS! There is a chocolate caramel one that I will definitely be reordering. (I eat the bars on Mondays & Weds because I have tax smack in the middle of the day.) The middle pic is a steak & cheese pocket (salad has fat free ranch) it was seriously good! The bottom pic is tortellini in tomato sauce. It was decent but not my favorite. (I cheated and put feta cheese on my salad and sunflower seeds... That was the lunch after that nasty peanut butter breakfast bar that I couldn't eat so I felt I needed a little more bulk.)




Snacks: On the system you are supposed to have a fruit and a dairy as a snack. I usually save the snack to have between lunch and dinner. Here are some of them (repetitive, but good.) If you are a cheese lover you should RUN to the nearest grocery store and buy those Cabot 45 calorie Habenero Cheddar Cheese packs. They are my favorite EVER. I usually have yogurt & fruit, skim milk & fruit or cheese and fruit. Boring, but hits the spot.




Dinners: I was really bad about taking pics of my dinners this week. I'll do better next week! First pic is the mac n' cheese with roasted cauliflower (w/ 1 tsp of olive oil for my fat.) The second pic is of the asian beef. It was DELICIOUS! I added roasted broccoli but forgot to take a pic when it was plated. The last is of the spinach & cheese ravioli and I added roasted broccoli. I forgot to take pics of the pizza I had one night & the chili I had one night. All & all the dinners are fantastic. Pizzas and pastas are my favorite. I'll show more next week!




Desserts: PB was sweet and sent me Petit Fours from Williams Sonoma for Valentine's Day. I ended up eating one (or two) of them after dinner most nights instead of my Nurtisystem desserts. Again, I'll do better and will show more next week. The chocolate peanut caramel bar was very good. Like a dense snickers!



I had a slight gain this week but it disappated later in the day on Saturday. My fingers and ankles were swollen up! After drinking about 5 gallons of water the gain was gone and I'm slightly under where I was last week. I think I actually maintained but I know why. I did cheat this week and only went to the gym 3 days instead of my normal 5. I also didn't drink enough water this week! (Hence the retention.) I think we'll have a better week this week! 

Stay tuned next week for more Nurtisystem pics & reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Nutrisystem Review: Week in PICTURES! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news