Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire

The gorgeous MCW at Saving the Best for Last tagged me to answer Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire. I thought it would be fun, so here are the questions and my answers! This is what I will say when I'm famous and Oprah wants to interview me.


  • What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    • Waking up on Christmas morning to a house decked out in twinkling lights, garland and red bows, smelling bacon frying and hot chocolate being made, seeing snow falling outside.. and then snuggling up with PB and my puppy beside of a fire. That = UTTER perfection.
  • What is your greatest fear?
    • Hm... I honestly don't fear much. I guess dying too young scares me.
  • What figures do you most identify with?
    • Round ones. haaaa. Kidding! I identify with Don Draper. Yes... You go figure that out.
  • What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    • I deplore my temper sometimes and my inability to keep my mouth shut. I can be too opinionated for my own good! 
  • What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    • I loathe judgmental people... Don't get me wrong, I can be catty, but there is a line. I might be catty but I am generally NOT judgmental. 
  • What do you most value in your friends?
    • My value to them. I value friends that are ACTUALLY create a friendship... Ones that call, email, text, invite me places. I value their intention to maintain and include me into an actual friendship. (This may be an obscure statement... but I think you get the gist.)
  • Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    • OMG, I DIE, Ridiculous, obsessed, favs, SHUT UP!, "I want," I meannnnn, Liiiiikkkee
  • What is your favorite journey?
    • The one from Galax, VA to Boone, NC. I realize perhaps this was meant in a deeper way, but I love the drive from Galax to Boone. It's homey, comforting and reminds me of my childhood. My favorite journey! 
  • What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
    • Being virtuous. :)
  • What is your favorite occupation?
    • Front desk clerk at a hotel... I did that in college and then I worked at the Ritz in Boston for a year before I got a "real" job after college. It is super fun and interesting. I loved it!
  • What do you dislike most about your appearance?
    • Two words: Saddle. Bags.
  • What is your greatest regret?
    • Not going to see my grandfather before he died because of law school. 
  • What or who is the greatest love of your life?
    • Humphrey my obese chihuahua and Bill Clinton. Oh, and maybe this rando guy named PB... (not to be confused with Peanut Butter, which also might qualify.)
  • When and where were you happiest?
    • My last trip to England I think... over Christmas. I was happiest in my new house with PB. But also the Christmases I got to spend with my Nannie and Pa. They tie.
  • If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
    • I would be less moody.
  • What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    • Not flunking out of law school... Now if I can just make it until May graduating from law school will be my biggest achievement :)
  • What is your most treasured possession?
    • Probably a few pictures of me & my mom, my Nannie and my Pa.
  • What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    • Not having access to a coke zero from a soda fountain.
  • Where would you like to live?
    • I'd love to try out California, but I don't see this in my future.
  • What is your most marked characteristic?
    • Physical: Smile or hair
    • Non-physical: My sparkling wit
  • What is your greatest extravagance? 
    • My gym membership to SCLA.
  • What are the qualities you most like in a man?
    • Humor, honestly, crinkle lines around the eyes...
  • How would you like to die?
    • Happy.
  • Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
    • Jane Eyre and Hermione Granger. (Shut up... LOVE.)
  • Who are your heros in real life?
    • Madre, Nannie and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
  • What is your motto?
    • If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!
Please feel free to play along and leave some answers in the comments! I'd love to hear what y'all have to say!

Tomorrow: My week in Nutrisystem meals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news