Pink and Green Thursday: Pretty Girls' Bedroom











(Images via Dreamy Whites)

***

How beautiful and dreamy is this little girls' room? While browsing last night I came across the blog Dreamy Whites and it was instantly love! The photos above are of Maria's daughters' bedroom, and I think it's absolutely girly, feminine and gorgeous. I love the subtle details- pink pompoms, rustic accessories, peonies, comfy bedding- I can imagine the fun girls could have practicing violin, rehearsing for a ballet recital, lying on the floor coloring and sketching and doing homework in this space. Absolutely gorgeous, Maria! I'm sure your daughters love it!

**


(You can link up too over at Trishy's!)

***

Have a beautiful Thursday, loves!

 Taylor Swift: "Enchanted"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Pretty Girls' Bedroom on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news