Brown Eyed Girl has Style (Pt. 8)


The inspiration: A summertime garden party.  Fresh air, fragrant flowers, friends and food. It's the perfect setting to savor life.



via 1-3

Hello, everyone! It's Debby from Inspired Design and I am thrilled as always, to be visiting Brown Eyed Belle. Can you believe it's August already? I hope your summer has been absolutely fabulous. The winters are long here in Boston, so I plan on having as many outdoor parties as I can squeeze in while the weather is lovely. Let's raise our glass to friends and the wonderful relationships that blogging affords us, and especially to our girl, Julie, who is over at my place today!

While you are visiting make sure to enter my giveaway. I'm enamored with the Donna Hay cookbook, Seasons and I know you will be too!

Thanks for having me, Julie! xoxo


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Brown Eyed Girl has Style (Pt. 8) on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news