Pink and Green Thursday: Just a Little Crush



Happy Pink and Green Thursday, lovies!!

Can you believe it's been a week since I did my Mexican Fiesta post for Trish while she was away? Trishy is back now, and I got to hear that sweet voice of hers last night, it felt so good! She got to listen to me rave about my new shower curtain, lol. 

If you don't know the lovely lady that hosts these Pink and Green Thursday parties then you're missing out! Go visit her  and adore her like I do!

I just love you to pieces, Trish, but you know that already :)

 

 (via)

I decided today for P&G Thursday I would celebrate some of my crushes for the week, bloggers and Etsy. I love blogging and I love Etsy! I could browse all day. So, today I did the work for you!

~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all know that Etsy is a black hole that just sucks you in, right? I hope you'll check out these shops listed below for some pretty pink items!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know that 'blog crushes' are my favorite part of the week! I love to share new finds with you! Some of these blogs are old favorites, but some are brand new!

Click the headers to visit them! Enjoy!

******

Elizabeth at



Debby at



Carrie at



Simone at


Persis at



Cool Gal at



Bradford at


~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just for fun, here are a few pink and green photos that I'm loving right now....






(via)

~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, dolls!


Music Info:
Artist: Jennifer Paige
Song: Crush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Just a Little Crush on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news