It's Friday, I'm in Love: Whimsical Wonder


Good morning, everyone!

If you've been reading this little blog for any length of time, then you know that I love whimsical, charming things. I love things that make you go 'ooh' and 'aww.' So, today's post is dedicated to a few of my favorite whimsical finds, from outdoor spaces to storybooks!


You know I always play along with Summer's It's Friday, I'm in Love, and today is no different. I'm in love with all things fanciful!

Enjoy!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, I especially love when whimsy is translated into living spaces. It just seems as though you could get lost in these little nooks for hours!








~~~~~~~~~~~

When you think of whimsical fashion, there is no better place to look than Anthropologie. These are a few of my favorite Anthro dresses right now!






Purple theme, uh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we're thinking 'Anthro' let's take a look at some of their beautiful store displays. They really are works of art all their own!







~~~~~~~~~~

When I hear the word 'whimsical' I can't help but think of Alice in Wonderland. Everything about the story is beautiful and dreamlike. Here are some gorgeous Alice-inspired images. The last one is a show-stopper!








~~~~~~~~~~~

You know we can't have a whimsical tribute without some Etsy finds! I did a search for 'whimsical' and these are a few of my favorites!







~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I've put together some fantastic whimsical jewelry finds from Forever 21. If you haven't shopped F21's jewelry you don't know what you're missing! The prices can't be beat!







~~~~~~~~~~

And of course you know that I have to share some gorgeous images just because, right? Here you go!











(Images here and here)

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed today's whimsical celebration! 

Tell me, loves, how do you feel about 'whimsy?' Do you love it as much as I do?

Happy Friday, everyone!!

(The giveaway is still open! Click here to enter!)

Music Info:
Artist: Panic! At the Disco
Song: Nine in the Afternoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save It's Friday, I'm in Love: Whimsical Wonder on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news