Pink and Green Thursday: Calendar Girls



 (Images via 1, 2)



***

As you know, Thursday is my favorite blogging day. However, today I'm especially fond of it because I'm hitting the road to see my beau, and I just couldn't be happier!
I mentioned last week that he's been away on an extended business trip, and its been well over a week since we've seen each other. We are both giddy with excitement! He'll be coming home next weekend, but a mini vacation never hurt anyone, right?!

I found these gorgeous calendar images from the always inspiring Stephanie Rausser. (Remember these adorable photos of her daughter on their Parisian adventure?!) Seeing as I've been counting down the days on my own calendar until I'm off to see B, this post seemed most fitting for today.


***


























(Images via Stephanie Rausser Photography)


"The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time."

-Abraham Lincoln


**


I'll see you back here next week with a little recap from our weekend together. I'm thinking maybe it's time to share some photos of the beau?!

Cheers to each of you!

XoXo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Calendar Girls on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news