Pink & Green Thursday: P is for Pink Bridal Shower


Happy Pink and Green Thursday, lovies!!

I came across this gorgeous bridal shower last week while browsing a favorite wedding blog of mine,
Green Wedding Shoes.


They feature the most unique, beautiful wedding and engagement photos ever! You must go visit and stalk like I do!


Anyway, when I spotted this amazing "L is for..." themed bridal shower I just knew that I had to feature it on Pink and Green Thursday, and I prayed no other bloggers would do a post about it! I know, that was kind of selfish, what can I say?

I simply fell head over heels for this little soiree! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Upon doing some investigating I found out that the shower was thrown for Leila Khalil of the beautiful wedding blog Inspired By This. The shower was organized by two of her friends in
Los Angeles, and they didn't let any detail go unnoticed!

Each guest wrote 'L is for love' notes for the bride-to-be. What a lovely, unique guest book idea!


These are Leila's beautiful peony-motif invitations. I just think they are so feminine and romantic.

This gorgeous couch came in the space where the shower was held. Can you imagine lounging on it while drinking pretty cocktails?! Like these....

Guests sipped on these lovely cocktails featuring yummy grapefruit and peach flavors- my favorites!

This beautiful food spread is highlighted by the 'Leila Loves Tony' banner and a framed L initial.


What a yummy dessert spread! It almost looks too good to eat....no, I'm pretty sure I would have been licking my fingers from eating those little cupcakes!

***

Look at all the heavenly details....






'L is for lifetime...'

****

One of the most charming parts of the shower was the scent bar. One of the hostesses had a company that does custom perfume creations set up at the shower, and each guests got to take home their own scent as a shower favor! 

(All photos via Green Wedding Shoes and Inspired By This)

*****


Enjoy this video footage of the beautiful celebration! It gives you a little closer look at the details and lovely features. You may want to pause the music over on my sidebar while you watch :)

~~~~~~~~~

Don't you just love it?! I could look at these photos all day!

Oh, and did I mention today is my 300th post here at BeB?? Yay!! What a perfect post to celebrate!

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, sweeties! 

Head on over to Trish's and link up with your pink and green favorites!


Music Info:
Artist: Nat King Cole
Song: LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink & Green Thursday: P is for Pink Bridal Shower on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news