Pink and Green Thursday: Lovely Little Details



(Images via Style Me Pretty)


***



Happy Pink and Green Thursday, friends!

I'm happy to be back to the regular blogging schedule this week and linking up with Trish for another fabulous blog hop. As always, new bloggers are welcome to link up and share their favorite pink and green picks of the week!

This week I'm featuring the most charming English garden wedding a hopeless romantic (like myself) ever did see. As soon as I saw this gorgeous feature on Style Me Pretty (with the overflowing bouquets, sweet bunny rabbit, boxes of goodies for the children, ice cream cones, soft color palette, and candy bar) I knew that the lovely little details would be perfect for a Pink and Green Thursday.

Click over to the gallery to review all the beautiful images.


**


















**












**


























(All images via Style Me Pretty)

***

Are you as in love as I am?

My hopeless romantic side is on overdrive these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Lovely Little Details on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news