Bright Red Lips



 (Images via The Wedding Chicks)


***


For those who know me well (and even those of you who only know me through my blog), you know how much I love bright lips. I personally don't think there's any better (or more glamorous) accessory a girl can throw on than a pop of color across her pout. I believe there's a flattering color out there for every stylish lady, you just have to look. And, really, what better way to make an entrance or catch someone's eye?! When I came across this breathtaking photo shoot I was instantly smitten. I imagine on my wedding day having bright lips (and nails) just like the beauties in these images.

Doesn't it make for some truly stunning photos?!

Swoon. . .

***





























(Images via The Wedding Chicks)


"I can't imagine becoming bored with red - it would be like becoming bored with the person you love."

-Diana Vreeland on red lipstick


**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Bright Red Lips on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news