Pink and Green Thursday: Girly Goodness

(via Trishy)

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, pretty ladies! Head on over to Trishy's and link up! Hurry!

I hope your week is going fabulously so far, and that you're making fun plans for the weekend. Welcome to my new followers, and a special Pink & Green shout out to my darling Sandy from Ooh La Frou Frou! We have become quite attached the past couple of days. Hugs to you sweet, lady!

  (via)

I thought today for the pink and green celebration that I would share some of my favorite girly things. We all love girly things, right?

(Ain't that the truth!)

Enjoy, lovies!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty dresses....







~~~~~~

Beautiful photography.....






~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeding my sweet tooth.....








~~~~~~~~

Flirty heels....






~~~~~~~~~~~

Romance.....








~~~~~~~~~~

Being a kid again....





(photos via)
*****

Speaking of being a kid, do you remember Eloise? You know, the precious little girl who lives at The Plaza Hotel? Well, she and I are following each other on twitter, and I simply adore her. We've decided that she, Ooh La Frou Frou and I must go to Serendipity for sweets, Tiffany's for sparkles and FAO Schwarz!

You can follow her here! She's quite adorable!

Hugs to you my darling! You and Weenie have a fabulous day!




(photos here and here)


~~~~~~~~~~

Have a beautiful day, everyone! Enjoy all the fabulous pink and green posts that will be popping up today!

Don't forget to enter my Ooh La Frou Frou card giveaway!

Hugs to each of you!

Music Info:
Artist: Donna Lewis
Song: Always Forever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Girly Goodness on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news