It's Friday. I'm in Love.

I saw this post yesterday, and  I was instantly taken back to my childhood, growing up in small-town Virginia. Traveling to the theatre in nearby towns  for the latest production of Snow White or The Nutcracker. Living every moment of summer break to the fullest. Having an imagination bursting with ideas.

So today, I'm in love with my inner-child. Let's take a little stroll down memory lane.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you remember....


Telling secrets and making pinky promises...


Thinking that dessert was the only food group...


Promising to be best friends forever...


Wishing that summer would last forever...


Imagining that you could actually grow your own beanstalk, just like Jack...


Being a Disney princess or fairy everyday, complete with crown or wand...


Playing endless games of hide-and-seek...


Dressing up in your mom's hats and shoes...


Seeing how high you could swing...
(This one's for my Bumpkin)
 

Believing that red sparkly shoes could take you anywhere in the world...


Having dreams as big as the sky...

(Photos)

~~~~~~~~

What are some things you remember loving about your childhood?

Happy Friday, love bugs!

(via Summer B.)

Music Info:
Artist: Eva Cassidy
Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save It's Friday. I'm in Love. on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news