Getaway

(via)

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday!

Can't believe the weekend is finally here, I didn't think this week would ever end. As you know, the last few days were a serious test of my patience and strength. I decided that I needed a little blog break yesterday, and honestly I just wasn't feeling inspired. I told ABC that I was feeling all out of sorts, her response was 'You need a vacation.' Hmmmm, I'm thinking she's right.

Thanks, Ashley, for being the inspiration for today's 'getaway' post. Let's just take a little vacation today, if only in pictures....

*******

















(Images via)

******

The weatherman uttered the words 'snow flurries' this morning. Where did fall go?

Hope you have wonderful plans for this weekend. I will be chugging away in class this evening and all day tomorrow. When will I have time for myself again?

Happy Friday, darlings.

XoXo,

Music Info:
Artist: Deana Carter
Song: We Danced Anyway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Getaway on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news