It's Friday. I'm in Love.

(via Summer B.)

Happy Friday!! Woo hoo! Are you ready for this long weekend, everyone? I know I certainly am! My parents are spending the weekend with me, just relaxing and celebrating my Mama's birthday!

You know this blog party I always do on Friday, right? 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' has become an institution here thanks to Summer B! Remember last week's whimsical celebration?


These are the things that I'm in love with today!

~~~~~~~~

1. My hometown lady Jayma Mays was absolutely gorgeous at the Emmy's on Sunday night. You agree?


*****

2. I placed my first flapper doodle order last night! Here's what I got from Miss Kate!


'Elosie & Ramona prepare for a night on the town' 4x6 Print

*****

3. Little Miss Can't Be Wrong and I decided that we will dress-up as Eloise for Halloween. How great is that idea?? I had already been thinking what a great costume that could be and then Little Miss tweeted it! Great minds....


*****

4. These are my favorite images from yesterday's Pink & Green Thursday.

from Trish

from Brittan

from Holly

from Hannah

from Jen


*****

5. These Lilly items need to find their way to my closet asap!





*****

6. I NEED this poncho from the Fall 2010 H&M Collection. It will be mine.


*****

7. This tasty recipe from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere. I love pancakes anytime of the day! Aren't these flap jacks with lemon curd and raspberries so delicious looking?


*****

8. I saw pumpkins for sale this week! I'm just waiting for the mums and then I'm decorating for FALL!




~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!

Music Info:
Artist: Kellie Pickler
Song: Makin' Me Fall in Love Again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save It's Friday. I'm in Love. on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news