Love Me Quickly


(Want you to love me like you know the world's about to end)

Happy Friday, lovies!

Some photos from today's post were featured in a guest post that I did for my friend Ashley back in June. One of my favorite colors is coral.

I found these gorgeous images (and this John Legend song) that are helping me celebrate 'Friday, I'm in Love.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





















(via)

Aren't these just the most lovely images?? And you know what color I think complements coral perfectly?? Turquoise.






 (Photos via)
~~~~~~~~

I just love these photographs so much. Not mention this song.

As you know, John Legend is one of my favorite artists. His music speaks to my heart, warms my soul, and makes me bounce my head. My best friend Kelsey and her husband actually shared their first dance to a JL tune.

Here are some of my favorite photos of him accompanied with my favorite lines from this song. Enjoy....


The news says that the sky is falling, globe is warming
My country's warring, leaders are lying, time is running....



Nowhere to go, baby, nowhere to go....


I know we just met but, baby, could you love me quickly, quickly
 I want you to love me like you know the world's about to end, baby, quickly...

~~~~~~~~~~

As always, this post was brought to you by Summer B's:


Have a beautiful day, everyone! And if you missed my guest post yesterday for Trishy you can find it here. I will be back around today with some awards to pass along!


Music Info:
Artist: John Legend ft. Brandy
Song: Quickly
Album: Evolver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Love Me Quickly on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news