It's Friday. I'm in Love.

Happy Friday, precious readers and welcome to another edition of....



I am so happy that it's Friday and that we're getting a little bit of a break from reality and work!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday for my tardy pink and green post! I do hope you enjoyed it! Today it's just like always, and I'm talk about some things that I fell in love with this week.

I hope that you'll grab the button and play along!

~~~~~~~~~

1. Getting my schedule finalized for the fall semester.



2. Going to the pumpkin patch and picking my own pumpkins! I will post pictures of my decorations very soon!



3. That nice win for the defending super bowl champs! WHO DAT!


4. These beautiful images from Wordless Wednesday.





(via Trishy and *D*)

5. Spending today with this lovely mama-to-be, her mama, and my mama!

(Taken at her brother's wedding last September)

6. This charming necklace from Forever 21 that I must add to my collection.
Vintage Bicycle Necklace

7. This amazing cause that I'm supporting just for Lisa....


Go here to read the full story that Trish wrote on Wednesday.

I did my own teal pedicure last night...


I hope you'll join us in raising awareness of ovarian cancer. Love you, Bumpkin!

8. I want to send special love today to the entire Bailey family, but especially Summer and Daddy Butch. You all know I just love Sum to death and when she needs helps I come running!

Please go visit her blog here and learn about what you can do to help her darling daddy.


Butch, if you're reading this, I'm praying for you every day and adore you as if I've know you all my life! I'm sending love and light down to Louisiana today just for you!

~~~~~~~~

There you have it, dolls! Make today a wonderful day!

Check back in later for some weekend lovelies!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save It's Friday. I'm in Love. on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news