Friday's Fancies: Red, White, Oooh



(Images via Style My Pretty)

***

Aren't we all happy to see another Friday?! Especially one that starts a three-day weekend? Well, this girl is completely overjoyed! Because of the holiday, this past Monday was my last Monday morning commute until we go back to school in August. Needless to say, I'm not a Monday person. Morning person, yes. Monday person, no way.

**

I'm linking up again today with my friend {av} for her Friday's Fancies series. She posted yesterday that if we were needing some inspiration that a Memorial Day outfit would be a great idea. Agreed. However, keeping with the Brown Eyed Belle aesthetic, I have to share some gorgeous images before the outfit reveal.

I found this stunning red, white & blue photo shoot while browsing Style Me Pretty last week and thought it would be perfect to include in today's post. The inspiration behind the shoot is that the bride receives a 'save the date' for when her soon-to-be hubby will return from military service. She and her maids await his arrival at the airport. The soldier and his bride are married right there on the tarmac and enjoy an intimate all-American reception in an airplane hangar (complete with milkshakes and Coke floats!).

**



















**






















**








(Images via Style Me Pretty)

***

I took {av's} advice and put together these two looks inspired by the holiday weekend. The first, a cookout ensemble, the second, a pool lounging/beach frolicking set.


(Images via my polyvore)


**


Happy Friday, loves!
Enjoy the three-day weekend!

XoXo


(Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It's open until next Tuesday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Friday's Fancies: Red, White, Oooh on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news