It's Friday I'm in Love: Bloggers for F21



Happy Friday, lovely readers! I hope you are getting ready for a fantastic weekend!

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments this week, they have truly brightened my days! 

****

This week, for me, has been spent drooling over the gorgeous collections from New York Fashion Week. Have you been following along? I was convinced that nothing could be more fabulous than the Marc Jacobs pieces. However, that was before Oscar de la Renta took to the runway yesterday evening. Don't worry, I will be discussing the pieces next week!

So, need less to say, my mind has been completely one-track this week- fashion, fashion, FASHION!


(via Forever 21 site)

I saw a tweet a couple days ago from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere (one of my favorite blogs ever) that she had collaborated with Forever 21 and selected her favorite F21 items for fall inspired by her classic, girly style.



Miss Emily has an incredible sense of style which transcends into her gorgeous lifestyle blog, clearly she was a perfect pick for the F21 collection.

*****
Here are a few of my favorite 'Emily' pieces:









There are many more pieces to browse through over on the F21 site! Please go check out all of Emily's Forever 21 fall picks!

***

The other featured bloggers include:
Rumi from FashionToast
Louise from Miss Pandora
Kelly from The Glamorai

~~~~~~



Kelly's collection was a favorite of mine as well. Here are a few of her favorite fall items:





~~~~~~~~

I've always known how much I love fashion, but this week my love and admiration for gorgeous frocks has been confirmed even more. Fashion week, Gossip Girl, Bloggers for F21- it's been a fabulous week, my loves!

***

(via Summer B.)

Have a wonderful Friday, loves!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys
Song: Empire State of Mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save It's Friday I'm in Love: Bloggers for F21 on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news