Friday Night Out - Shoe Dilemma

Tonight a few of my fellow Clemson MBA alums are coming in town for a mini-reunion. I'm the only girl, lol. Anyways... we're doing dinner downtown, followed by a night out on the town visiting bars and who knows what else.

So I've pretty much got my outfit planned - I'm wearing this fun ruffled one-shoulder top from GoJane.com that I adore with this fun and flirty skirt from Forever21. Excuse the skirt appearance in the picture - I had to steal it off of a picture from What I Wore's Jessica since the skirt is no longer on Forever21's site. The picture really doesn't do it justice - it has more purple hues in it and the colors really pop!

And I'm pretty sure I'll be carrying my New York & Co metallic silver ruffled purse.
So onto my dilemma - shoes. What shoes should I wear? The shoes in the photo on the left are very close in resemblance to a pair I have from Forever21. The other shoes on the right are from Old Navy. I think I like the Old Navy pair the best since it makes the outfit more summery -- but these shoes start to hurt my feet if I wear them for long periods of time... and I have a feeling we'll be out late tonight.

But should I wear them anyways...maybe pack flops in my purse to put on just in case?

Or should I dress it up with the beige pumps?

Or........do you have a suggestion for something completely different?

Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Friday Night Out - Shoe Dilemma on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news