Kendra Scott Jewelry

When we were in Austin Paul and I wandered into a jewelry store on 2nd Street. The moment I walked in I spied these amazing turquoise earrings by Kendra Scott. They are called the 'Linden Earring." I absolutely LOVE them. I snatched them up as fast as I could before anyone else could get their grubby little hands on them!
I'm normally very hesitant about wearing anything that is not a stud in my ear, but her designs were so bright, fresh and cheery that I couldn't help but fall in love with them. I think these might be next on my wishlist:
They are a little pricey (earrings seem to run between roughtly $60-$100) but VERY well made and absolutely are stunning on. I loved a few necklaces but at over $100 they were not in the budget right now. She also has a bridal line and I think my bridesmaids just might end up rocking some bright studs in their ears for my wedding! In fact... I may also have to snatch up some matching necklaces for them too!

She's based in Austin. Definitely check out her website... You won't regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Kendra Scott Jewelry on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news