Pink Julep at the Movies: Valentine's Day


Thursday night hubby and I went to see Valentine's Day. I had been looking forward to this film for a while and all in all, it was pretty good. It wasn't great and it felt really long, but it was good girly fluff and definitely a rental contender for sure!!!
I have to say, my favorite thing about the movie was the Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift storyline. I know, gag - they're so young and cute and perfect bla bla bla... but seriously, Taylor Swift is HILARIOUS!!! I'd love to see her pop up into a few more movies! And Taylor Lautner is quite funny too when he's not busy being a serious, brooding, lovestruck teenage werewolf!
Cute movie and if you didn't catch it at the cinema and you decide to rent it, make sure to watch the bloopers during the credits, especially the Julia Roberts one. It's special!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink Julep at the Movies: Valentine's Day on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news