Semi - Wordless Wednesday: Fresh Flowers



(Images via 1, 2)


***

There's nothing I love more than having my home filled with fresh flowers. They make every room seem so much brighter and more inviting. I picked up a couple bouquets before my friends came this past weekend- one for my mantle and one for the entry table. Well, lucky us, after the wedding reception on Saturday, the groom's mama told us to take one of the gorgeous centerpieces home. Ashley decided to leave her arrangement with me since she was traveling, and Lauren decided to take the mason jar but leave her flowers with me, too. I quickly found spots in the house for the two whole bunches, and ended up splitting Lauren's arrangement into little bouquets all over the house.

The wedding colors were pink and orange, and need less to say,
the flowers were stunning. . .


***












(There was mint in the arrangements!)






(All photos taken by me, edited with picnik)


**




Do you enjoy fresh flowers, too?
What do you do to bring some sunshine inside your home?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Semi - Wordless Wednesday: Fresh Flowers on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news