Happy Monday: Wedding Weekend



(Images via 1, 2)

***

Happy Monday, friends!

As you know from Friday's post, this past weekend was lined up to be a spectacular one, and it certainly didn't disappoint. My friends and sorority sisters had a fabulous time marrying off one of our own to an adorable fella. We danced, drank, ate, and laughed the night away. I wouldn't go back to college for anything in the world, but when all of us are together again it's truly magical. It feels so good to know that there's a group of people that you can call your very own. I am one lucky, lucky girl. . .

(Oh, did I mention I caught the bouquet, too?!)


***





(Note: That's not my fella in the picture with me. Just my fabulous friend Jason and his adorable bow tie!)






(All photos belong to me. Except the ones I snagged from Lauren and Ashley ;) )


**


What I wore. . .


(Gianni Bini dress; Jessica Simpson heels; Kate Spade clutch)


(Gifted pearl bracelet and bangle; Earrings from Belk; Ring from T.J. Maxx)




***


There's nothing about a wedding I don't love!
What about you?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Happy Monday: Wedding Weekend on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news