Semi -Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful Black & White



(Images via Belle of the Ball)


***

Hello, everyone!

First, thank you to everyone who visited and commented on my post for Debby yesterday! She is such a sweet blogger and friend, if you don't know her pop on over and say 'hi.'

Apologies for just now getting around to giving you a weekend recap (If you must know, I just unpacked yesterday!). B and I traveled back on Sunday evening and spent Monday re-energizing and saying good byes as he left for an extended business trip Monday afternoon. Need less to say, the last couple days haven't been superb. I'm missing him too much already. However, meeting the parents was fantastic and couldn't have been more perfect! We had a great weekend being together and loving on each other. As if I wasn't already head over heels, this weekend confirmed it even more!

**


For today's Semi-Wordless Wednesday, I'm taking a note from the creative minds at Kate Spade as their colors for July are black and white. (You can keep up with their black and white adventures on their blog.) There's nothing I don't love about this classic color combination. It makes me feel happy, romantic, and nostalgic all at the same time!


**
































 (Images via Belle of the Ball)


**




I hope your week is going wonderfully so far, my loves!

Sending midweek hugs and kisses to each of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Semi -Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful Black & White on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news