Pink and Green Thursday: Beautiful Combinations

(via Trishy)

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, readers!

I hope you're ready for some gorgeous images, because that's just what I've got for you today! I wanted to do something fun and interesting for today's P&G post. 


After much brainstorming and scouring the internet, I think I've come up with just the thing for this blog party.

Enjoy, loves!

~~~~~~~~~

Fashion meets Food:



*****



*****



*****



*****



*****



*****


(Fashion photos here and here; Food photos here)

~~~~~~~~

I'm borrowing the idea for this next series of images from my sweet friend Debby at Inspired Design. Please go visit her beautiful Decor Meets Beauty post from yesterday!

***
OPI Meets Interior Design:

(From A to Zurich)


*****

(Ski Teal We Drop)


*****

(I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic)


*****

(Diva of Geneva)


*****

(Cuckoo for this Color)

 (OPI colors from the new 'Swiss' Collection)

~~~~~~~~~

 Head on over to Trish's and link up, everyone, with your favorite pink and green images from the week! I also wrote a Pink and Green post for my other blog, Southern Sirens, please come over and visit us! Here's a little preview of what you'll find...


****

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, everyone! Have a beautiful day!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Bebel Gilberto
Song: Aganju

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Beautiful Combinations on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news