Homecoming Weekend

(My homecoming game outfit-of-the-day via my instagram)


As I mentioned, homecoming weekend at the college from which I graduated is always a huge celebration. This year was no different. My two best friends stayed through the weekend and we had a fantastic time- just like we were back in college! It was the first time that many of my friends had met B which made it even more exciting!

Enjoy the pictures below that we snapped throughout the weekend. . .


***


(The traditional Friday night gathering before homecoming on Saturday)


(Happy Homecoming!)


(Some of the best friends a girl could ask for)


(Fall days with best friends)


(My sorority's banquet on Saturday night)


(All photos belong to me, taken by friends)


***

 Happy Monday, friends! Here's to a great week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Homecoming Weekend on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news