Week in Review: Beautiful






**

(Images via 1, 2, 3)

 Greetings, everyone, and happy Friday to you!

What a long week it has been, my goodness. This was (not surprisingly) another busy week at work and school. I have to keep reminding myself that graduate school is completely worth it and will be over in just a few months!

I want to take a moment and welcome the new friends and followers that have stopped by this week. I'm incredibly happy to have you here, please don't be shy- introduce yourself! For those who are new, I love lists, and Friday is the perfect time to wrap up the week with a list of my favorites!

***

Favorites February 21-25


**


Link: John Jannuzzi's love note blog, To My Wife

(Click on over. He'll make you melt.)


**


Random Lovely: 

"It's hard being a Blair Waldorf in a Serena van der Woodsen world"
Quoted from Sorority Girl Problems


***


I'm thrilled to announce my darling friend Aly from Analyze This as my blog of the week! She's genuine, kind and absolutely hilarious. Please stop by and say hello!


****

Have a beautiful day, loves!

(Image via tumblr)

Did I mention that today marks two weeks until I'm back in the Big Easy?!
I can't wait to see my girls and celebrate all the things I love about New Orleans! Eeeee!

Friday hugs to you, sweet people!


Snoop Dogg: "Beautiful"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Week in Review: Beautiful on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news