Pink and Green Thursday: Slumber Party!

Hello sweets!
Happy Pink & Green Thursday!




 


My dearest Julie and I decided to change things up a bit this week...
we've switched up Pink and Green Thursday posts!


In case we haven't met, I'm Trish from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
Please do come by and visit, and consider linking up with your favorite pink and green photos on Thursdays - we'd love to have you!






The sweetest Belle around, each week Julie surprises me with something new and exciting,
and I can't wait to see what she has in store this week.

A fellow enthusiast of the finer things in life,
 little Miss Brown Eyed Belle and I met as blogger friends and quickly became besties and practically sisters.
She has been there for me during some of the best, and some of the hardest days of my life over the last year, and I couldn't imagine not having her in my life.






The greatest part is, Miss BeB and I will be having our own real-life slumber party next month when she visits New Orleans again - YIPPEE!!  Cheers to friendships and to special time spent with friends - you're never too old for late night heart-to-heart chats, dancing like nobody's watching, and curling up in PJ's with popcorn and girly movies!
 
 





























I do love my PINK PJ's,
and my Slumber party set would be:



(images via and via)


And a girly movie-marathon of course!




Thanks Julie for the fun idea to switch things up this week, and I hope you enjoyed our virtual slumber party - can't wait to have you here next month!


Thanks to everyone in advance for linking up this week too!
Please visit the blog hop below,
this is my very favorite day of the week :)


Wishing you each the most lovely Pink & Green Thursday!
xoxo

Trishy

(Images via and via)

"Honey" - Mariah Carey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Slumber Party! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news