Snow, Snow, Snow!

If you all aren't aware, Boston is supposed to get 2 more feet of snow. Apparently we're turned into a glacier. With every new foot of snow I can't help put think of a new item I need to bring on our honeymoon. I'm counting down the days until PB and I will be parked on a beach in Maui. (In case you want to countdown too: 1 month and 2 weeks. 42 days.) 

I don't need to buy much, but here are some things on my Honeymoon trip list:

Bathing Suits! My suit from last year is too big now (wooo!) so I need to invest in some. I really love this halter tankini from Victoria Secret and also this retro one piece by Carmen Marc Valvo. I think I might be adding both to my suitcase! (NOT in the zebra print... Am thinking navy or black!)



In addition, I need a new pair of sunnies. PB and I looked at these in Paris and I seriously think I need them for our honeymoon. I mean, I can't put a price on protecting my eyes, right?


Kate Spade With A Twist Solid Rosette Tank is calling my name! I'd love it in white OR navy. It would be the perfect top for a day tooling around the little towns of Maui. This might actually make it into my suitcase! We shall see how long I can resist.


And finally... I've been lusting after these sandals since they first came out a couple of years ago. How precious would these be with some bright shorts and the Kate Spade top above?! I NEED these. I feel like Lilly made them just for me. 

(Let's not discuss the price tag... Shhh... Don't tell PB.)



What things did you invest in for your honeymoon or tropical vacation? 

Is there anything you couldn't have done without?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Snow, Snow, Snow! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news