Valentine's Day Goodies!

While I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, I still tend to get a little excited when all the Valentine's Day goodies make their way to the shelves and websites of my favorite stores. PB and I have decided to try to have a low key Valentine's Day and not go overboard on presents (hi, welcome to paying for a wedding) but if I could have ANYTHING given to me, these would be my top 5.

1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer in Komen Pink: It's completely unrealistic for PB and I to buy or register for appliances because we've decided I'll move to England, and we'd had to invest in like 9 million adapters... BUT if I could find this in England, I'd be a pink, happy lil' lady.


2. David Yurman White Pearl, Diamond and Stering Silver ring: I'm also not a huge fan of David Yurman, but when I saw this ring I just knew it would look perfect on my finger. Again, a little pricey, but maybe for my birthday PB?!?! I kid. Ok... but maybe Christmas?!? :)


3. Valentine's Dinner at The Lady & Sons: Those of you have been reading a while (or had been before I deleted my first blog) know that even though I live in Boston, my family is southern, and is split between the mountains of North Carolina and right outside of Savannah in Georgia. We went to Miss Paula's restaurant in October of '08 when we were there for my cousin's wedding. It was AMAZING! While I'm a foodie at heart and love nothing more than dining at a Michelin rated restaurant replete with truffles and other fancy delights, nothing tops good ole' southern cookin'! Her fried chicken was the best I have ever eaten in my ENTIRE life! And don't even get me started on those cheddar biscuits.

*Photo found here.*
4. Magnolia Bakery's Cupcakes: My favorite cupcakes on the entire planet. The frosting is crack.
5. Flowers by Winston Flowers: Peonies will always be my favorite but Ranunculus (Ranunculi? Ranunculuses?) is growing on me! I might have them throw in a few in my wedding bouquets with some peonies and hydrangea. This is such a beautiful arrangement! And it's PINK.
Now, those are my top 5 V-day picks... What are yours?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Valentine's Day Goodies! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news