Love is...



Opening the refrigerator to discover he put 3 Coke Zero's and 1 Dr. Pepper Zero in for me after I forgot to put any in last night.

Filling my hot water bottle up and putting it in bed for me so I would be warm.

Putting his suit stuff out in the bathroom the night before, to get dressed there so he wouldn't have to turn on the light at 6AM and wake me. 

Holding my bag, watch, earrings, and (sometimes even undies) on weigh in day when I get on the scale.

Suggesting Indian because he knows how much I love it, even though he absolutely detests it.

Waking up in bed to a steaming hot cup of tea he made for me before he left for work.

Kneading my tootsies at night because I love it.

Letting me always have the last bite... of everything.

Telling me it's ok that I can't seem to find a suitable job.

Letting me get the light cheese, even though it is gross.

Not saying anything after I beasted a entire huge burger on Sunday after I said I'd only eat half.

Chasing the baby kittens around on his hands and knees during play time.

Telling me he thinks I'm beautiful even if I never lose another pound, or god forbid, gain all 90 back. 

Wiping the tears away when I get 8 rejection letters in a row and no responses for the other 25 jobs I've applied for. 

Bringing me one chocolate to bed every night. 

6 months down, a lifetime to go. 


HAPPY 6 MONTH MARRIAGE-IVERSARY PB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Love is... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news